Office of Visitor Relations Overview and Services
Located at 104 Jesse Hall, the Office of Visitor Relations conducts campus tours for more than 14,000 people each year, including more than 12,000 prospective students and their families.
Part of the office's responsibilities includes staffing the campus information desk in the Jesse Hall rotunda. Additionally, the office coordinates the MU Speakers Bureau and provides information and promotional items to campus departments and visitors.
Other services provided by the Office of Visitor Relations:
- Training for University departments that want to give departmental tours
- Scheduling the display cases at the entrance to Jesse Hall Auditorium. Reservation form (PDF)
- Working with Columbia's Convention and Visitor Bureau on group visits to the city when participants also are interested in the University
- Providing campus promotional items
- Supplying offices on campus with such information as maps, semester calendar of events, the “There's Only One Mizzou” pamphlet, histories of MU's buildings and other publications related to the University, Columbia and Missouri
- Keeping an updated slide show about the campus available for use by any University department
- Making MU folders and lapel pins available for purchase
The Office of Visitor Relations is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. You may contact the office by e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 573-882-6333 or toll-free 1-800-856-2181.