Copyright and Disclaimer Statement
Do not use University of Missouri or MU seals, logos, graphic devices or emblems without proper permission. Select marks, logos and photographs are available in MU's Image Library. Before using any item located in the library, please read the terms and conditions of use and the copyright policy below.
To learn how to properly use MU emblems, see
MU Business Policy and Procedure Manual
Collected Rules and Regulations of the University of Missouri
MU Logo and Design Guidelines
Licensing and Trademarks Office
For additional information, contact University Affairs at 573-882-4523 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may browse and print data from www.missouri.edu and other information servers owned or operated by the University of Missouri-Columbia, so long as you preserve appropriate credit when reproducing or quoting this data. If an author imposes further restrictions, observe those restrictions.
- If you find that information provided by this service is inaccurate or unclear, please let the author, organization or service provider know. In most cases, the name, initials or e-mail address of the provider may be found at the foot of the page. If you are unable to locate this information, please send your comments to email@example.com. Please include the URL of the page in question. MU provides information via the Web on an as is basis only and does not guarantee the content or accuracy of that information.
- MU provides this service to further the mission of the University. Pages maintained by students, faculty, staff, departments and organizations should conform to the the University of Missouri System Acceptable Use Policy.
Failure to comply with this policy may result in the removal of pages, disconnection of servers or loss of computing privileges. We also request that all pages include a colophon like the one at the bottom of this document, which identifies the institution/organization (University of Missouri) and maintainer (Web editor). Be sure to provide contact information as well.
- The Division of IT does not guarantee that a particular Web server will be online at any given time. Every reasonable attempt is made to ensure that the servers operated by the Division of IT are continuously available. Operators of other servers at MU are encouraged to do the same within the limits of their missions.
- Do not use MU computing resources to disseminate illegally copied software, computer files or other copyrighted materials. Please see the University of Missouri System Acceptable Use Policy for the consequences of such actions.
Note: Such illegal activities could result in Federal prosecution.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act and Intellectual Property—The University of Missouri's guidelines for enforcing DCMA, which includes warning users of penalties for infringing copyright.